Weddings tent 

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS


most common questions


1-) DO YOU DELIVER?


Yes, we have a minimum of $150.00 for delivery, there is a delivery charge. Delivery and pick up charge are determined by zip code in the DFW area. Delivery/pick up charges do not include set up and take down. Our drivers are instructed to unload items at the nearest and convenient ground level or dock area. Long distance carry charges apply if unloading location is more than 25 feet from the location where the items are going to be set up at and if it requires items to be taken upstairs or on elevators. Customer is responsible for stacking and organizing rental items in the same manner for pick-up. Our regular delivery and pickup times are Monday thru Friday 9AM to 4PM and Saturdays 9AM to 2PM. Sundays, holidays and after hours are charged at a higher rate. After you submit your request for a quote a representative from DFW Main Attractions will determine your delivery and pick-up rates.


2-) Do you Have a show room?


Yes, Appointments only. Come and visit us at 1702 S State Hwy 121 suite 306 Lewisville TX 75067.


3-) How Do I Place and Reserve and Order?


You may call customer service at (469-688-3410) or submit a list of rentals through our website at www.dfwmainattractions.com and we will send you a quote over your email with a link so you can place your order.


4-) Can Customers pick up rental items?


Many items may be picked up by customers. Customer must have proper vehicle to take rental items. Please note that some items are by delivery only. All pick up orders will require for a picture ID. However, cash payments will require for us to have a credit card on  file. 


5-) How and when do I pay?


Full Payments are due 2 days prior event date. We accept all major credit cards, cash, and company checks. No personal checks. Identification: Local Texas driver license.


6-) Is a deposit required?


Yes we require the 25% of total amount to place your order, the deposit goes towards total amount.


7-) Is set up and take down of tables and chairs included with delivery? 


This service can be provided for an additional fee. Please let us know if you will require service prior to delivery and pick up. 


8-) What if I'm not home when the truck delivers/pickup?


Someone must receive, count and sign for the items delivered. If no one is there to receive merchandise, it will cause a delay and add extra cost for rescheduling a truck.


9-) What is your cancellation charge for orders?


100% Cancellation charge will apply to items described as special orders once order is placed. *ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON REFUNDABLE, DEPOSITS ARE IN PLACE TO RESERVE EQUIPMENT FOR YOU*.
IF EVENT IS CANCELLED OR RENTAL ITEMS REMOVED ONE WEEK PRIOR DELIVERY DATE, IT WILL BE A 50% CHARGE FROM TOTAL AMOUNT (25% DEPOSIT PLUS AN EXTRA 25% TO BE THE TOTAL OF 50%) IF EVENT IS CANCELLED OR IF RENTAL ITEMS ARE REMOVED 4 DAYS PRIOR DELIVERY DATE IT WILL BE CHARGED THE TOTAL AMOUNT (FULL PAYMENT)


10-) What is my Responsibility for merchandise return?


 Responsibility for equipment remains with the renter from the time of receipt to time of return. Tables and chairs should be knocked down, stacked and ready for pickup. Items not meeting these conditions are subject to an additional fee. All china, glassware, etc. must be returned clean and repacked in the same container in which they were received. If customer cannot, please ask to add cleaning fee. Linens should be refuse free and dry to prevent staining and mildew. Laundry bags and/or boxes are provided with orders; please return them in those containers. Mildew linens returned in plastic bags will be charged to customers. 




VVVV















tables/chairs

Corp. Events 

Festivals tent stage staging portable stage

​​​​​​​1702 S. state Highway 121-ste 306, Lewisville, TX 75067

TEL: 469-688-3410

​contact@dfwmainattractions.com

OPERATION HOURS

M-F     9am-6pm

SAT     9am-3pm

SUNDAY      CLOSED

Table and Chairs for rent Lewisville TX, Party Rentals in Lewisville TX, Dances Floors in Lewisville TX, Lines rentals in Lewisville TX, Tables And Chairs rentals in Lewisville TX, Bounces Houses for rent in Lewisville TX, Tents and Party in Lewisville TX, Best Party rentals in Lewisville TX, Professional party rental in Lewisville TX, Party equipment in Lewisville TX, Party Rentals in Lewisville TX